Mark Robert Johnson FAIA | CKD – Principal of MARKITECT.me
Mark’s background as a marketing and communications professional spans more than 15 years working for Fortune 500 companies. He has an MBA and deep expertise in social media marketing. Follow Mark on Twitter at @MarkJohnsonFAIA.
MARKITECT.me specialties – Marketing | Digital and Social Media | Brand Development | Product Marketing | Business Strategy | Trade Relations | Education
- Social Media – Winner of three Be2Awards at London Social Media Week
- Best B2B Education and Learning Project – 2013
- Best B2B PR/Marketing Campaign – 2012
- Best B2B Education and Learning Project – 2012
- Featured in Mashable Business article, Best Interactive Resumes, November 2013
- Social media marketing case study published in “Business to Business Marketing Management”, a college textbook (Routledge Publishing, 2013).
- ‘Pinterest Your Resume’ project published in “Present Yourself” (O’Reilly Media, 2013).
Mark worked for Masco Cabinetry, Whirlpool Corporation and CertainTeed Corporation, where he led marketing and communications to reach architects, designers, builders and remodelers. He has collaborated with industry leaders like Google, Apple and McGraw-Hill to bring online tools and continuing education to the design profession. Mark writes and speaks internationally on topics including 3D technology, social and virtual media, sustainable design and design trends that impact residential architecture. His work in industry education has garnered three national Continuing Education Awards for Excellence from the American Institute of Architects. In 2010, Mark was named a “Top 100 Design Tweeter” for his work in social media. He holds both a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and MBA degree from Washington University in St. Louis, as well as a Master’s degree in Architecture and Urban Planning from UCLA.
Contact Mark at email@example.com about your project. We would be glad to develop a custom proposal to meet your needs.